- Quiet Operation 43 dBA - Quietest window AC on the market* (*Based on third-party testing of average sound ratings of major brand's 6,000 BTU Window Air Conditioners. Major brands are defined as brands with the top 5 TraQline market share. TraQline study 2014.)
- Electronic Controls
- Full Function Remote - Control your comfort from anywhere in the room
- Time/Temperature Display
- Digital Temperature Adjust
- 3 Cooling / 3 Fan Speeds plus Auto Cool - Multiple speeds for personalized comfort. Auto Cool adjusts fan speed depending on cooling need
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer plus Sleep Mode - Program the unit to turn on or off at any time between 1 and 24 hours. Sleep mode auto-adjusts temperature for overnight comfort
- Energy Saver Mode - Water evaporates automatically so there is no bucket to empty
- Dehumidify Mode - Helps reduce mugginess in room during warmer months
- Clean Filter Reminder
- 4 -Way Air Direction - Direct the air flow to where you want it
- Easy-Access Washable Filter
- Easy-to-Install Window Kit - The window kit assembles to the unit in minutes
|Cooling - Watts
|Cooling - Rated Cooling Amps AHAM
|Minimum Window Opening Height (in.)
|Depth to Louvers
|Min./Max. Window Opening Width (in.)
|Cooling BTUH (MAX)
|Room Air Conditioner Features
Fahrenheit To Celsius
Check Filter Remind
|Airflow (cfm) Roomside (hi/low)
|Power Cord Length
||One Touch Lift-Out
|LCDI / AFCI power cord
|Area to Cool
||24-Hour On/Off Timer
|Vent/Air Exchange Exhaust
||Top Air Discharge
|Digital Time Temp Display
|Fan Speed Selections
||3 Fan Only
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.