- MRV-S Heat Pump models available in 3, 4, or 5 tons
- High efficiency, twin rotary inverter compressor
- DC fan motor with 21" serrated-edge fan blade allows higher air movement at lower sound levels
- Wide range of operation from -4F (-20C) to 115F (46C)
- SEER performance up to 16.0
- HSPF performance up to 10.0
- Large coil and 2-stage sub cooling circuit increase heating and cooling performance
- Air cooled electrical box helps increase performance and reliability
- PID pressure control sensor enables more precise temperature control
- Night silent mode for quiet operation
- 888 test panel simplifies troubleshooting
|Cooling BTUH (MAX)
|Heating Capacity (BTU/hr)
|Liquid O.D. Refrigerant Line
|Suction O.D. Refrigerant Line
|Factory Charge (ounces)
|Max Vertical (ODU Above)
|Max Vertical (ODU Below)
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOCP)
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA)
||10-Year Entire Appliance with Registration
Limited 5-year entire appliance
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.