Universal Soundbar Mount - Depth Adjustable
The SANUS SASB1 soundbar mount seamlessly integrates your soundbar with your mounted TV. Featuring broad compatibility, the soundbar mount attaches to the back or bottom of soundbars and works with most soundbars up to 20 lbs.
Post-install height adjustment creates an ideal fit between the soundbar and mounted TV. The included depth-adjustability allows the soundbar to be positioned flush with the bottom of the TV for a clean look and helps eliminate audio interference from upward-firing speakers.
Compatible with SANUS TV mounts and other UL listed mounts, the SANUS soundbar mount works with a large range of TV sizes and features broad VESA compatibility. When used with a full-motion TV mount, the soundbar mount allows your speaker to move with the TV for an optimal listening experience.
Installation is a brief, 15-minute process that requires only a screwdriver, and all necessary hardware is included in the box.
- Seamlessly integrates soundbar with mounted TV
- Attaches to back or bottom of soundbar for compatibility with most speakers up to 20 lbs.
- Post-install height adjustment for ideal fit between soundbar and mounted TV
- Depth adjustability allows perfect soundbar positioning for optimal audio performance
- When used with a full-motion TV mount, soundbar moves with TV screen
- Recommended for TVs 32" to 90" and features broad VESA compatibility
- Universal compatibility with SANUS and other UL listed TV mounts
- Easy 3-step install with all hardware included and no drilling required
||793795531872 - Black
||25.00 " / 63.50cm
||0.00" - 3.30" / 0.00cm - 8.38cm
|TV Size Range:
||32" - 90" / 81.28cm - 228.60cm
|Maximum TV Weight:
||20lbs / 9.07kg
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.