Outlet Shelf for Electronics and Speakers up to 10 lbs
Turn nearly any outlet into a sleek shelf that saves space and reduces clutter. Ideal for Sonos One™, Sonos One SL, PLAY:1®, smart speakers and other devices up to 10 lbs., the SANUS Outlet Shelf seamlessly integrates small speakers and smart devices into the home.
Conveniently place electronics directly above an outlet with integrated cable management that discreetly routes and conceals cords. Simply run cords through the channel for easy access to the outlet.
Sturdy and durable, the shelf requires no assembly and installs easily with just one screw and a screw driver. Standard and Decora-style outlet covers and all necessary hardware are included.
- Sleek over-the-outlet shelf designed to seamlessly integrate Sonos One, Sonos One SL, PLAY:1, and other smart speakers and devices into the home
- Conveniently places speakers and smart devices directly above outlet
- Integrated cable management discreetly routes and conceals power cords
- Holds small electronics and other items up to 10 lbs.
- Shelf installs easily with just one screw and a screwdriver
- Seamless design with no assembly required
- Standard and Decora-style wall plate covers included
- UL Listed and includes 10-year warranty
||793795531025 - White
793795533173 - Black
|Product on Wall Weight Capacity:
||10.00lbs / 4.54kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.