Meet PDX680, the standard in full motion mounts from Kanto. Sitting a mere 2" from the wall and extending up to 24", the PDX680 is the perfect solution for versatility. PDX680 offers 18° of tilt and a 27" wall plate to accommodate up to 24" studs. With integrated cable management and plastic caps to hide the lag bolts in the wall, the PDX680 is not only functional, but easy on the eyes too. Available in black or white.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 39" to 80", supports TVs up to 125 lb (57 kg), accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 700x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides +15° to -3° of tilt, 85° of swivel in either direction, depending on screen size
- Sits 2" (5 cm) from the wall, extends up to 24" (61 cm) from the wall, integrated cable management
- 27" (68.5 cm) dual stud wall plate accommodates up to 24" stud spacing, solid steel construction with durable powder coated finish
- Includes manual and all mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation
||Fits most flat panel TVs from 39" to 80"
||Supports TVs up to 125 lb (57 kg)
||Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 700x400
||27" (68.5 cm) dual stud wall plate accommodates up to 24" stud spacing
||Accessible tilt mechanism provides +15° to -3° of tilt
||85° of swivel in either direction, depending on screen size
||Extends up to 24" (61 cm) from the wall
||Sits 2" (5 cm) from the wall
||Adjustable horizontal leveling
||Integrated cable management
|Product Width (inches)
|Product Depth (inches)
|Product Height (inches)
|Product Width (cm)
|Product Depth (cm)
|Product Height (cm)
|Product Dims (W x D x H)
||29.8" x 24" x 17.2" (75.6 x 61 x 43.6 cm)
||22.3 lb (10.1 kg)
|Box Length (inches)
|Box Width (inches)
|Box Height (inches)
|Box Length (cm)
|Box Width (cm)
|Box Height (cm)
||29.6" x 12.8" x 4.3" (75.2 x 32.5 x 11 cm)
||27.6 lb (12.5 kg)
||Mount, hardware, manual, punched cardboard template
|Number of Shipping Boxes
|Smallest Sellable Units in Pack
|Master Carton Quantity
TV Mounts and Brackets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.